Friday, February 26, 2010

UPDATE!

Update on my gaming life! It's been too long since I last had an entry into this blog so let's roll!!

Well what has happened since I last blogged? Whole lot of games came out, notably the previously banned Alien Vs Predator (which is odd considering it gets released without any edits to the game) and HEAVY RAIN which attempts to take storytelling in video games to a whole new level (scuse the pun). First reviews say great things, is it another must have title for the PS3? Time will tell...

And what about me? Well in the span of a week I acquired Rock Band 2, the new Miles Edgeworth game and God of War Collection YEAH!!!! Although I still go back to Rock Band 1 due to 'maps' being on it haha yay! God of War Collection is God of War 1 and 2 on the same disc with a few graphical fixes here and there! It's God of War so there isn't much to complain about. AND MILES EDGEWORTH! Which really surprised me, they've definitely added some new stuff, like being able to control Miles Edgeworth and investigate your own crime scenes and stuff. Pretty wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment