Friday, December 3, 2010

Now for some bragging...

So I broke my longest win streak in ranked matches in Super Street Fighter IV today with none other than Guile! The previous record was 7, which has been beaten by 11, and in the process earning me the Tenpeat trophy (for 10 ranked match wins in a row)!

There were some matches I came close to losing, such as the Makoto match where I was down a round and pretty had a sliver of health left in the second. Luckily for me my sonic hurricane managed to connect and got me back in the match which was taken to a third and final round. Starting off the round bad, I somehow managed to get back in it with some lucky trips and finished my opponent off with some sonic boom - air throw baiting tactics. WOO yeah!

If I can I will upload a video of it. But for now, let's enjoy this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment