Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winston Payne, geddit?!

I've been feeling a bit of Phoenix Wright lately! After staying up till 5 to finish Apollo Justice (which took me 6 months to start playing again), I fell in love again with the hilarious characters, over the top story and Phoenix/Apollo shouting OBJECTION! Me and Justice for All are schedueled for a late night session Woohoo!

On a side note: I have been published in Kotaku for the second time! Woohoo! (links aplenty)
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/01/reader-review-fifa-10/


Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHS!HEY!you played!good on you, it must be because of me huh?! aye aye? ahahahas *applaud* heck why am i applauding you? :D NOOB!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. psh!

    I skipped Justice for All and went to Trials and Tribulations, and even then skipped the 2nd and 3rd case and went straight to case 4. Definitely 4 and 5 of trials and tribulations are my favourite cases.

    You are also the first (and probably last) person to comment on my blog. Would you like a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh right hah trials and tribulations is the best game anyways and i havent even finished the first one yet Dx AND DONT SKIP CASES!YOU CAN'T DO THAT!IT RUINS THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE!and i have no working ds till school so im afraid i can't play till next holidays...which is a shame cos i wanna get back into pw b4 schools starts.

    yes please, a prize would be nice.*shifty eyes*what sort of prize hm?.....

    ReplyDelete