Sunday, December 27, 2009

First Impressions: Assassin's Creed 2



Whenever I get a new game, I'll post up my initial thoughts of it, and will reflect on it by the time I finish the game. Will my opinion of the game change? Who knows.

Assassin's Creed II
Having played a bit of the original, I wasn't really much of a fan. Perhaps it was the onset of the flu that affected my judgment, or I just didn't see what was so interesting about Altair.

Anyway, flu or no flu, Assassin's Creed 2 is a lot of fun! There's nothing better setting up that assassination, waiting, waiting, and then waiting some more until the opportunity is right. Ok so I killed an innocent woman instead of my intended target first time around, but still, it's bucketloads of fun! The side missions are also kinda fun, but I hope for some more variety as the game progresses. Other than that, there really isn't much to say after playing it for a day. Hopefully it maintains the fun all the way till the end! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment