Sunday, April 4, 2010

Around the World in 7 days according to Selina and Jared with friends: Day 1




Alright the first official day of the holidays! Hope everyone's enjoying their
Easter Monday, I know I have, with a brand new Hyper to read. Cause a new issue of Hyper makes the day so much better.

So what do I have in store for today gaming wise? Probably some FIFA 10, God of War 3if I'm feeling up to it. Might also try playing some Pokemon Platinum if I feel like some grinding. Griiiiiiiiiiinding.

Maybe some Bayonetta too? As I said before I'd like to experience the game without any lag, cause Sony is cool and sega are a bunch of losers...massive losers.

Anyway, expect a post from Selina about her first day of the holidays in relation to gamings and stuff. SELINAAA!!!

Till then Jared out!

No comments:

Post a Comment