Friday, April 2, 2010

Hooray Holidays!!

Ahh yeah Holidays I've missed you. During the first term of school, I've found myself not having much time to play games, with probably the most time being spent on God of War 2 (six hour gaming session), and then God of War 3. Other than that, I'd find myself playing Rock Band occasionaly, and having 16 people participate in a gaming experiment for my Society and Culture assignment.

So what's on the gaming plate for these holidays? Well after I finish God of War 3 again, I think I might play through Bayonetta again. My experience was slightly ruined last time due to the long load times but after Sony fixed up the problem (Sony. Not Sega), then the game started to run much faster. There are also some hardcore gaming sessions planned at people's houses which I'm pretty pumped about. Other than that, I think I might play Silent Hill 2 again, it's a game that will probably never age. OH and FIFA 10 woohoo!

I would also like this opportunity to introduce a brand new team member for my blog. Selina, a good friend and fellow gamer will be posting some of her gaming experiences, thoughts and issues on A Boy and His Blog, which will definitely be interesting to read. Definitely something to look forward to!

Cyaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment