Sunday, April 11, 2010

Around the World in 7 Days: Gaming update

Welly welly well! Around in the world in 7 days and we're on our eighth day? What have I got accomplished in the past week? Well I put up one poster thanks to my partner in crime, taken a photo of my hyper collection for their 200th issue (thanks again to Selina for providing photos, artistic vision and extra hypers) and got
kicked in the arse...less said about that the better! NOW!

I've also started playing Rock Band 2 again, which is always a lot of fun. I stand by my point that Rock Band is the definitive band experience, compared to Guitar hero which just slapped on drums and mic for the hell of it. Bobby Kotick and co can go get stuffed.

Also gotten back into Miles Edgeworth Investigations, which is a welcome change from the courtroom dramas that previous games have followed. Gameplay is primarily based around investigations now, with the 'cross examinations' in form of the rebuttals. Logic is also a welcome addition to the game, and it requires less of the 'trial and error' gameplay that previous games had resorted to. Thank god for that.

And usual FIFA 10 and God of War 3 thrown into the mix. Chock a block full of gaming, gotta make the most of it while I can, cause school is in a week, and there will be no more time for plastic guitaring and hadoukens. Which reminds me, Super Street Fighter IV is on the horizon...

No comments:

Post a Comment