Friday, April 2, 2010

Howdy all! There's a female presence now...

Selina here, the brand new member for Jared's den of gaming. So why am I here you ask? This here is a girl dedicated to gaming. Dedicated to the point of going on a money-wasting pilgrimage just to get the Devil May Cry 4 ps3 game she forgot to obtain from a treasure box. Besides that point, me and Jared are also collaborating together this holiday's for...wait for it...drumroll please! *beats the table till an indent is visible*...'Around the World in 7 days according to Selina and Jared with friends!'

So what will i post here? I don't know exactly. But lemme tell you that today I started my holiday of gaming by playing Crisis core on the psp. Just because I went Easter show.

~Selina. http://tofurbii.blogspot.com/ <---- visit me! you know you want to.

P.S thanks Jaaaaaaaaaareeed! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment